Friday 19 May 2017

Visa House Handled my Canada Immigration

Visa House has played quite a decisive role in my life. I went to them for helping me with my Canada PR. They are great resources in themselves. I am so lucky that I was able to meet them. Their help was unparalleled. Now, I am grateful to them for their timely help and the resources in terms of time that were spent on me.

They informed me about all the alterations that had taken place in the Canadian PR visa. It was not so easy to understand all these changes at first but then I understood the ramifications of all these changes on my Canada immigration application. Since the Canadian government is no longer awarding an exclusive number of points (600) to those with a job offer in Canada, it’s so easy to get a PR without a job offer in this country. This pleased me so much because earlier my Canadian job offer had been stalled due to lack of points due to no job offer.

But now I was eligible for the same. The government is now only providing immigration candidates with a job offer 200/50 points which has made it so easy for those without a job to immigrate.
This is actually the biggest change in the Canadian immigration structure made by the government. Visa house reviews made me get my immigration with quite ease.  They prepared my Expression of Interest and calculated my point score. As per their advice, I was quite eligible for this visa because considering all my factors, like age, education, work experience and proficiency in the English; I scored the required total of 67 points.

I received my invitation to apply (ITA ) when the draw for the Canada PR was done. I applied for PR within 90 days of receiving the coveted ITA through the help of Visa House. Visa House and its counselors have been God’s angels to me.

Canada has revised its structure because it wants to attract talented labor here. Canada is one of the best places in the world to spend your life. Its because it has a peaceful ambience. It also has the best of facilities in terms of infrastructure. The only turn off is the cold weather of this country. The country has the best of universities because it spends so much on higher education. In fact, organization for economic cooperation and development has ranked it as one of the top spending countries on expenditure per person for education.


I feel so fortunate to get the PR of Canada and hence become a part of the one of the most developed and peace loving countries in the world. This country has one of the best GDPs in the world and also high per capita income. I am so happy to be in Canada where in the best of educational opportunities are available for my children. I owe all this to Visa House and its highly able counselors who helped me so much with their enthusiasm and knowledge. You can call them on 01147114100. 

No comments:

Post a Comment