Saturday 13 May 2017

Visa House Offered me Great Services

Today, roaming in Alberta, I realize the importance of my visit to Visa House. This consultancy helped me with all the proceedings of the Canada immigration. I am so thankful to them and appreciate their efforts. Before I met them, all my efforts were going waste. I ran from pillar to post trying to let my efforts make some sense.

I am glad that I scheduled a visit to this consultancy. Canada immigration and getting it seemed like climbing a mountain to me. But after I had attended a free counseling session with the counselors of Visa house, I realized I was not going in the right direction. They made me realize the mistakes in my application and how much I was wrong with not getting an ECA done. ECA stands for Educational credential assessment and makes sure that you get the worthiness of your education assessed in terms of Canadian education. Visa House is one of the best immigration consultants in Delhi who have the complete information about immigration procedures of different countries including Canada too.

I am so contended with the services of Visa house and plan to visit them soon for my wife’s dependent visa to Canada also. I am happy with the services that they have offered to me. They were very clear in terms of chances my immigration application had right from the outset.

You should know that Visa house is one of the best guides when it comes to immigration of Australia. I had sent my cousin there and he also got the right response. When I visited this company, they informed me extremely meticulously about my application and how it was going to be filed.  Canada government has also changed the rules for immigration recently. It has made sure that immigrants don’t get many points for a job offer now reducing their dependency on it. Now only 200/50 points are awarded instead of the 600 points which were given earlier for a job offer in Canada.  This is a great new for the prospective immigration seekers to Canada who used to find it tough to get immigration to this country without a job offer. But a registration with the job bank is required in the event of lack of a job offer.

Canada has made life so simpler for people who have immigrated here. Its because of the political policies followed by Prime minister Justin Trudeau here. That’s why, this country has been allowing immigrants with such an ease. They don’t face any problems when they come here.


Canada has introduced further changes in the immigration system which includes further points now awarded for Canada education here, 30 points van be awarded for education gained in this country. Get all the due help from the expert consultancy of Canada which offers excellent advice and help. Visa House mentors you right from the beginning you approach them till the time you get your ITA. Get all the help from them before filing your immigration application for Hong Kong, Australia or Canada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment